<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - Apache Junction, Arizona, USA

BUSY BUSY BUSY


To All My Wondrous Readers:

I’ve kinda sorta took yesterday and today off. I’ve been asked to join the staff of Bella Online – The Voice of Women as Host for their Gay/Lesbian Relationships site. I’ll be tied up getting my new house in order.

Anyway, this is a kewl opportunity for me. My site will sponsor a newsletter, a chat forum and a message forum. Sounds like a lot of work, but as I’ll be getting my new monitor sometime soon, I’ll be up for it. By they by, if anyone would like to help with the chat/msg board thingie or work with me on the newsletter, I’d welcome the help. Email me at gaylesbian@bellaonline.com.

Anyway, just a quick note to let y’all know what’s going on. I'll be back tomorrow!!

That Happy Chica,
Marcia Ellen


©2003 Marcia Ellen "Happy" Beevre

Comments: Post a Comment

.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?